Sunday, December 9, 2007

Finding the Pokerstar in me

Well, I never did get the $100 owed to me by my landlord, I did however, make a strong showing in a $5 donkament last night, placing 19th (out of 2033) for $25. Used that to play at Pot limit omaha tables (one of the reasons I moved from Bodog) and after about an hour and a half of play, I'm up $10 from those as well (at the .01/.02 pl level). Yeah, really really soft.

Me, combuboom, and kesc sat at a .01/.02 nl hold em table earlier and all left with nice profits just for the hell of it. Played a $1.20 sng just now (stt) and I blow at those, as was evidenced when I was knocked out in 8th (two pair got rivered for a big pot, so that didn't help).

Well, I've gotta finish up some homework right now, so this is a bit of a short (and late update).

I've got the hand history from the tournament, Hopefully I'll find some hands worth posting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.