Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Still on the UP'n'UP


That's right! My upwards trend (upwards aside from my trip down Mt. Tiltalot over the weekend) continued today! Played some 10max on Bodog, as usual, ground up to $12, then lost some of it after I had to fold to a rivered overpair. Soon after, this hand happened:

Dealt 73o in the bb
UTG folds UTG+1 whom is a total donk calls, and a guy who is constantly berating other players calls, I check my option

Flop: 7c6d6c

Emperor: Bets $0.30
Donk raises $0.30 to $0.60
Berater calls
Emperor calls (I don't believe anyone. No ones represented 88+ and if they have a 6 I'm just going to laugh)

Turn: 3c

Emperor checks
Donk bets $0.50
Berater calls $0.50
Emperor (thinks for a bit) calls $0.50

River: 7d (sweet!)

Emperor checks
Donk bets $1
Berater calls $1
Emperor raises to $6
Donk calls
Berater calls
Emperor shows 77766
Donk mucks (55)
Berater mucks AdKc (...lol)

Emperor collects 20 some odd dollars from the pot.

Why I kept calling: pf, I'm bb, why not take the free flop?
Flop: I had the 7, I doubted that the donk had the 6, because it's just unlikely, plus, he hasn't really ever bet out much, and he usually only does it on a bluff. Berater calling made me think flush or straight draw.
Turn: It's cheap... and I still had my previous reads going for me
River: Do I need to say it, really?

Recent graph:

Profits for today +$30
Total bankroll: $175

No comments: