Thursday, September 20, 2007

Up'n'Up'n'Up'n'UPPPPPP!!!!1!!eleven!!


Well, things worked out well today! I played for just about an hour earlier and broke dead even. And no, by dead even I don't mean a +/- $0.05, I mean I came in with $10, and an hour later, I left with exactly $10.

During that break even session I did hit quad nines in a sucky way. I flopped 9's full of 6's, and the action suggested he DEFINITELY had a 6, so I bet pot and let him raise me. The river however, brought another 9, which killed the action from him, and I was only able to squeak out $8 out of the $11 available. Luckily I did only break even though, which means that it didn't crack my current $72 winning streak that has been going on for the last four days!

So after two weeks of grinding my $30 of freeroll winnings at the $0.05/$0.10 tables, I'm now up to $201.35

Once I reach $225 (which I estimate to be either tomorrow or Saturday at the latest) I'll be taking my first shot at 25nl. I'll make sure to post it up here or on CC so I can get some good advice.

Here is my graph for the last 7 days:



Profit for the day: +$25
Total bankroll: $201.35
Total winnings: $1,335

2 comments:

tenbob said...

I hope you realise that your going to be playing WAYYYY underrolled on nl$25 with a $225 bankroll ?
Just be cautious.

Emperor IX said...

I am aware, tenbob, I appreciate the heads up, but it's just the one shot, I won't actually be moving UP in stakes, just having a session or two (just one if I lose)

I don't plan on playing 25nl as a new stake until I hit $500