Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The swings of NL poker


Man have I been riding that rollercoaster. *Latest graph at bottom of page*

After having the last few days run really shitty, I decided to play basic tried-and-true TAG in my latest 10nl session this morning, and walked away with a $20 profit, after snagging some nice pot with the prettiful AKo and KK. I played in another $2.20 MTT today. I do well in our sites freeroll, so I assume that I hsould be able to run well in one of these, but not so far, I haven't even gotten over the freakin' starting stack in one yet. Winner gets like $120, so hopefully I pull it off one night.

Right after the MTT I decided to play an SNG, to practice for tomorrow's live tourney at my college. Kicked the shit out of everyone for a $4 profit :) lol

So anywho, tomorrow is the first three rounds of 9 in a hold em tourney that I helped organize. The winner of each round (6 handed single table) moves on into the finals in December, where a 9 handed final table of what is essentially a 54 person double shoot out will be played for some prize which I am currently unaware of. It's actually it's kind of on a rebuy, because if you lose you can play in 3 of the nine rounds, but one per day. So it's more likea 30 person re buy, only it's free.

I can't wait, in only 3 months I should be crowned Texas Hold 'Em champion of Macomb Community College ;)

Profit for the day: +$25

Total br on Bodog: $180

Winnings graph (The swings of NL)


Graph does NOT include $6 win from SNG.

No comments: